Beauty Tips: Weight Loss Tips

Monday, October 17, 2011

Weight Loss Tips

  • To lose body fat you must eat fewer calories than your body burns off, so EAT LESS -- but you must NOT starve yourself, otherwise you will lose more muscle than fat!
  • Start eating 5-6 meals per day (space them out to about one every 3 hours). You are eating more often, but not necessarily more.
  • Increase your protein intake. Without protein your body cannot build new muscle. Protein also helps to increase your metabolism - which burns calories.
  • Increase you water intake. A good formula for this is to multiply your bodyweight by .66 to get the required number of ounces per day. 
Share Your Tips With Us in Comments.It will be useful for all users.

    2 comments:

    1. I am 19 yrs old and I have been yo yo dieting a lot. It usually happens accidental due to the fact that I work a lot and go to school and keeps my intake of food off schedule including my work outs. I weigh 124 5\'5 but it seems to stop there. My goal is to lose fat, probably not so much about weight my fat. I try to lift weights 3-4 times a week and do ab work outs. This fat thing has haunted me for years and I am tired of it. I also use to run every day a mile. I gave up and I need some help.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Weight Loss Answer:
      Always remember this:

      1. Fuel The Body with a nutritionally dense diet
      2. Build The Muscle with weight training
      3. Burn The Fat with cardio exercise

      ReplyDelete